It is the intent of the association to keep members informed, pursue common goals and provide unity within the community.
Who Are Our Members?
The West Flint Business Association is made up of almost 100 members of the business, professional and civic community, primarily in the Flint Township area.
Formed in 1989, the association functions as a forum, where you can hear first hand from the people who affect Flint Township.
The luncheon meetings begin with a buffet luncheon at noon on the third Wednesday of each month (except June, July & August)
The business meeting is from 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m., followed by a featured speaker from 12:45 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
What Else Does The WFBA Do?
Scholorships – The West Flint Business Association sponsors three Scholorships each year for area students.
The Adult Learner Student Scholarship is designed for individuals in the work force and who are trying to improve themselves by furthering their education.
The High School Community Service Scholarship is designed to assist a high school senior in achieving his/her goal of a college education.
The GASC Technology Center Scholarship is designed to assist a high school senior who has been enrolled in a Career & Technology program at GASC and is continuing his/her education in a related specialty area.
Why Join The WFBA?
The West Flint Business Association is your forum to hear first hand from the people who affect Flint Township.
Plus! You benefit by:
- Networking with other members at the monthly luncheon meeting.
- Receiving member to member discounts.
- Receiving the West Side Story newsletter with inside intel on what is happening in the Flint Township business community.
- Being kept “up to date” with carefully selected speakers at meetings.
- Publicizing your business or service in the West Side Story and online.